|JUCY Cruise Milford Sound Premium Cruises. Join us aboard Milford Sound's only glass roof vessel and marvel at one of the most stunning places on earth.|
JUCY Cruise Milford Sound Premium Cruises
- Milford Sound
Price: Starting from NZ $85.00 per person
Join us aboard the Gem of the Sound for your JUCY Cruise Milford Sound Boat Cruise, and marvel at one of the most stunning places on earth. The Gem of the Sound offers an exceptional level of comfort and hospitality, and provides an outstanding experience never before seen in Milford Sound. A perfect fit for guests who are looking for something a little different in an area hailed as the 8th Wonder of the World.
Our return Milford Sound Coach & Cruise excursions from Queenstown & Te Anau are ideal for those wanting someone else do the driving, with a complimentary pickup and drop off service provided. Our popular coach & cruise tours include stops for Insta-worthy photos and short nature walks along the way, before arriving at Milford Sound for a JUCY Cruise.
During our Milford Sound scenic cruises, you'll marvel at Mitre Peak and feel the spray of Fairy and Stirling waterfalls on your face as you take in the Fiordland scenery.
Stunning views can be obtained and awesome photo opportunities of the fiord, Mitre Peak and Bowen Falls can be had with very little effort. Mitre Peak, dominating the skyline at 1692m, a pinnacle of rock that forms the world's highest sea cliff, is one of the most photographed mountains in New Zealand.
On our Milford Sound boat cruises, you will enjoy:
- Exceptional service from friendly staff
- Informative commentary from skippers and hosts
- Three decks and extensive indoor/outdoor areas providing unlimited viewing from everywhere on the boat
- Stunning glass roofs providing viewing from every angle
- Well appointed comfortable and spacious interior cabins
- We have comfortable seating for 237 passengers giving everyone on board the freedom to move about to obtain the best views
- Cruises limited to 180 passengers per sailing. We limit our numbers to keep our cruises uncrowded enhancing your enjoyment and appreciation of this spectacular wilderness area
- High definition cameras projecting live outdoor footage onto TV screens throughout vessel, ensuring you don't miss a moment of Milford Sound
- Fully licenced bar
- Delicious lunches prepared daily using local fresh ingredients
- Complimentary tea & coffee
It is very rare for us to cancel due to weather, as when it rains (as it often does in Milford) torrents of water pour into the sound from thousands of temporary waterfalls; the ideal time to be in Milford!
Rest assured that no matter what the weather, a JUCY Cruise always memorable and each one a little different.
Milford Sound Visitor Centre & Boat Terminal or
26b Shotover Street, Queenstown